Friday 8 September 2017

Polkadoodles Use a Design Sheet

Hi everyone and today I am sharing some inspiration for the latest Polkadoodles Challenge. As always, our challenges are

Anything Goes


with the DT's are using design sheets in their creations.

Today I made a twisting pop up card using 2 design sheets from the Winnie in Wonderland collection.

Here my card, closed.


On the inside I have used loads more of the elements from the design sheets. My background paper is also from the papers in the collection.





I hope you come and join in our Polkadoodles Challenge
happy colouring until next time



Challenges entered:


tba




Elements from:


  




3 comments:

  1. I need to learn how to make one of these. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was much easier than I thought Bev - you should try it. They look fab and are a great way to use the design sheets

      Delete