Friday 25 March 2016

Polkadoodles Challenge - Cream and Sugar

Happy Easter everyone and welcome to another fabulous Polkadoodles challenge. Our new theme is 

Cream and Sugar

and we want to see your lovely creations in cream, ivory, coffee and pink colours. 

For my DT inspiration this week, I have used Polkadoodles images, papers and cut outs from 3 different collections. I just love the way Polkadoodles elements all work together so beautifully. Anyway, here is my card:


For my card I used some of the gorgeous papers from Winston and coffee tags from Barista Coffee/Cake bundle kit from the Work and Play 12 collection. I used my cameo to cut the tags out, so that was super easy.


For my main image I chose  Tea for Twoo, Tea Party from Twiggy & Toots. I printed Twiggy onto Cryogen card with my Canon ink jet printer and then coloured her in with my copics. The colours I used are:  W5, W3, W1, W00, E89, E87, E84, E81, R20, R85, R83, R81, Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21, YG03, R39, R89, R24, Y13, Y0000, R0000


Here is a closer look at the image, lots of flicking here for the feathers.




Hope you have a lovely Easter and enjoy your break with family and friends and find some time to fit in some crafty goodness along with some chocolate....


Be sure to check out the challenge to see how you can win our new Feathery badge.

Supplies:


Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page - French Scroll set
Cryogen White Card, SU Very Vanilla card, SU True Thyme card (retired)
Lace, SU Seam binding ribbon, teacup and teapot charms, pearls

Challenges entered:



As you like it - Favourite Line on the Bingo Board
(fussy and fancy, lace, pearls - lots of lovely cut outs and layers to add interest and I love the lace edge from punching and the layer of lace to add another aspect and then pearls to add an extra dimension - all add up to fussy and fancy fun)

(because who doesn't love digital images...)



Polkadoodles images from:

Tea for Twooo, Tea Party Twiggy & Toots - Digital Stamp Craft Download      Winston Deluxe FULL Collection     Barista Coffee/Cake bundle kit - Digital Stamp Scrapbooking Download    





18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and choice of image. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this. Just fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Twiggy and Toots. The sentiments frame the image beautifully. happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, just wow! Love the colouring on the owl.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous Carol you've really managed to get all that texture in those feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, all the tags are perfect for the theme. Your colouring is a-maz-ing.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab card. I love the image and all the labels, so much interest. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely amazing.I love your design and your coloring is magic.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and beautifully coloured, nice work Carol xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fab card! I love all the layers. Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. super sweet layout & great attention to details! Thanks for joining us for our 'Nature' challenge #130.
    Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you have combined the collections, they do work so well together.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg owls chocolate and coffee died and gone to heaven stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute card, lovely to see you at As You Like It challenge
    hugs Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card!! Thank you for sharing it on Digital Delights Challenge DT Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete