Sunday 15 November 2015

ABC Challenge - V is for Violet

Time for another fabulous challenge at ABC Challenges. Today our theme is V is for Violet and we want to see your gorgeous creations featuring all shades of violet. Our sponsors for this challenge are: The Paper Shelter and they have so many wonderful digis available from their website. This challenge I decided to choose Hope. Here is my card:




For my card, I printed my image on Copic Xpress card stock using my ink jet printer. She is coloured with my copics. The colours I used are: skin: E11, E000, E00, E0000, R20, dress: V27, V25, V22, V20, V0000 vest: V17, V15, V12, V0000 Hair: E47. E45, E43, garland: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78, sticks: E49, E44, eyes: B66, B63, B60, star ornament: FY1, Y28 dove: W00, W1, W3, W5 background: G0000, BG0000, BG10. I also added some glittery sparkle with my Wink of Stella clear pen - though in the photo it looks like there is snow on her face wheras it is just a slight shimmer when you look at the actual card.

Here is a close look at my image:


If you haven’t already stopped by ABC Challenges, please do and see what the rest of our fabulous DT have created. Then why don't you try our latest challenge for yourself.

Cheers, for now....

Supplies


Cardstock, patterned paper from my stash, Spellbinders S4-475 Nestabilities Fleur de Eloquence, Oval die, Wild Orchid Craft flowers, dimensionals, seam binding ribbon and embellishment

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, a stunning card, love the embellishments and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image it was the first one I did for ABC :D
    You've done a fantastic job on her Carol and I'm loving that bow, die and flowers - beautiful
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete