Saturday 13 June 2015

Polkadoodles Miss Charlotte



Saturday again and time for a new Polkadoodles Inky Pinky DT make. Today I'm featuring the gorgeous Miss Charlotte from the Polkadoodles Rose Budd collection. Here she is:




I've also used one of the fabulous background digital papers from this collection. They come in so many fabulous colours you can always find one to suit your own choice of colours.

I printed Miss Charlotte and the digital paper on Copic Xpress It cardstock using my Canon inkjet printer. I then coloured in my image with my copics, using the following colours: skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, dress and roses: R21, R22, R24, R27, leaves and garland: YG67, YG63, G20, hair: E49, E47, E44, E42, ribbon, R22, W00, R0000. I then used the gorgeous die Spellbinders S4-475 Nestabilities Fleur de Elegance to cut round my image.

The Rose Budd collection has some fabulous images and you can get it at the Polkadoodles new online store at www.Polkadoodles.co.uk. 





Hope you all have a lovely weekend and manage to fit some crafting and colouring in! Don't forget to come and join us at the Polkadoodles Inky Pinkies Colouring group on Facebook and share your creations with us.

Cheers for now

Supplies:

Card from my stash, Spellbinders S4-475 Nestabilities Fleur de Elegance, Wild Orchid Craft flowers, ribbon,  dimensionals and glue

Stamps: Miss Charlotte  from Polkadoodles, also available as a digi in the Rose Budd Collection

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and just adore the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Love the paper, image and die cut. Great colouring too

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, the design is lovely, and I so like the paper

    ReplyDelete